Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Call to Arms!

Good afternoon one and all!


This blog is designed with the club in mind, and even though it's only in the beginning phases I'd like to hear what you all have to say.  This is your blog, so it's time to start customizing it! If you have anything you'd like to see, any comments or suggestions you'd like to make, please do so!  So make comments on the pages/posts, suggest posts, tell me to create more pages (or less pages), etc. etc.  Whatever you'd like to see, I want to know about it!  

This blog is here so we can share our stories, share information, update each other on events.  Anything and everything goes here (so long as it's appropriate and doesn't reflect badly on us as a club lol).  

Reach me by my email (or facebook) if you have anything you want added or changed: misty.d.major@gmail.com.  

Have a great rest of the summer! 

Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment